Thursday, February 18, 2010

rainbow colors

another post for today!! I am having a great day at work. My supervisor has surprisngle loosened her leash on me. And three good things have happened to me today: I got a free sausage, won a bet for sh500 and got a chocolate from the guy of procurement upstairs.

My main agenda for this note was to post the beautiful LGBT flag in support of this community. I stumbled upon it while on cuppatea's blog and i was in awe when i discovered that they hae a flag!! how awesome!!
THey are a beautiful colourfull HAPPY and HOPEFULL lot and they are here to stay.
THere's no point in wars. Instead of having a human rights battle, lets do a human rights peace walk.
AND BESIDES, WILL AND GRACE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT WILL... AND THE OTHER QUEEN I FORGET HIS NAME.




2 comments:

  1. Jack is his name :)
    We appreciate the support!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha A for sin, I knwo they are such divas! azin this is what tells you that being gay is something that you are, not a decision yiou make... (although there are some poeple who decide to be gay...)

    I want a gay BFF

    and who is this commenting in chinese?? i cant read this. Is there like a translation tab?

    ReplyDelete