Monday, February 22, 2010

LIFE UPDATE

I HAD A BLASSSSST THIS WEEKEND.
SINCERLY.

DARK N TWISTY;AWESOME PARTY.
REALLY.

I THINK I AM SO OVERWORKED THAT I HAD FORGOTEN HOW TO GET DRUNK AND TALK JIBBERISH WITH MY OH-SO-COOL-SUPER-GIRL-CREW. (just realised im writing in CAPS)

rewind

Valentines week

I wasnt so excited. I usually am.Cuz im in my niche on Valentine's day. Despite the fact that I had a guy who is crazy about me by my side,I just wasnt into it. 'im just nOt that into him' (read the book? or seen the film?)
I dont give a hoot now for being judged.
"Oh Purple dew good men dont come that easy... Anyway, you should know." my frenemy sent that text. Stupid. So she met this good guy and all she does EVERYTIME is tell me how lucky she is. Shit! shut the fuck up!!! ( she's baby's ex... YES MY BABY.)

I know that Brit is the BEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!! I KNOOOOOOOW. Every time i hear someone telling me that, I see this animation in my head of him standing on top of the world (in space) with a huge grin on his face and a gleaming BRIGHT GOLD MEDAL on his right shoulder reading, "THE BEST GUY IN THE WORLD!"
Mayn, I get it.
I know this though, that I am not screwing up if I leave him. His not Mine. There is some girl out there who deserves him. And Im just wasting his time.
He wouldnt hear of this though. I told him. By the pool on Sunday night at my place.
Sigh... I keep seeing my knight in shining armour in my head. ITS NOT HIM.

In the process now of finally ending this.
I love you Brit.
If it wasnt for you, I would have never believed that there are STILL good men out there. (i thought they were extinct)... ( he doesnt read this. Im just relaying this to the Universe).


SO SATURDAY NIGHT!!! FU*N
We leave black rose's house AND head to Westy. Brit had been calling all day by then since he was already there (at Bacchus)... But we went to Qs. And I wanted to go to Qs. Not bacchus and play wife.
I see DAINTY DIVA (DD) at the other end of the bar.. You mean she's back from SA!! excitement! I buy her a shot of tequilla. we do it..FIre! Her side kick shows up. She used to be like my BFF in highschool but nowadais she has a weng, and a lame attitude. This isnt hollywood hunny. She hasnt even flown out to ANYWHERE so me that weng... pleeeez.

Puppy cmes up to me and says that RUFF GURL is looking for me and that shes upstairs. another one of my highschool mates. so we go up. IM tipsy by now. As we peep onto the roof top, the first person I see belive it or not is MARRIED GUY! ahahaha! This guy i could swear was stalking me! Qz isnt even his crowd. Shouldnt he be babysitting??

Hes been hitting on me for like 4 weeks now. Its kind of weird. eugh. But i just lenga. Good thing is that he throws drinks like madddd!( my bday is next weekend i have to call him)... So i say hi. as usuall he gives me that drooling look. Smirk. I roll my eyes when he's not looking. Intro him to Puppy, hoping that he falls in love with her and leaves me alone. he offers me a cigi.

PARRRTTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Brit shows up.

I spent the whole night moving from Married guys table (where we were all sitting) to Brits table (he was sitting at the counter).

I got drunkkkk!!
Blast married guy and tell him to stop hitting on me. Hes all gentlemanish so he's calm and all. Kind of handsome...yeah yeah.. then he goes to brit and strats haviing a laugh with him. AWKWARD...

I glance over to my left and see puppy dancing with the lesbians from Uni and I almost colappse in shock. I had a fling of some sort with one of them and Puppy was all up in my space religiously condeming me...I didnt care cuz she (les gal) made my horny as hell at the time.

Eh, i have really typed without mpango. (sorry readers)
I am so bored at work now. have to keep minimizing this page when the bosses (which is everyone since im an intern) pass by.

I got to work today and discoverd that married guy is my SUPERVISOR!!!!!! CRINGE!!!!!
HAHAHA. HE HASNT SHOWN UP YET (PHEW). bUT I JUST GOT MY PAPERS WHICH HE IS MENT TO SIGN AS MY SUPERVISOR! SHAIT.
I love you ALLL!!!
TATA.

OH SHIT HE JUST PASSED BEHIND ME MY STOMACH TURNED TO JELLOO FUUUUUCKKKK! YALL DONT EVEN KNOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHHA

6 comments:

  1. lol at the frenemy thing,what's with her and always being up in your business??
    about Brit,i've kinda been there,with the greatest guy but things just weren't working for me..so i ended it..i know that deep down it was the best decision,i hurt him and regretted it but i figured that i was hurting him more by being with him and not feeling the same....am i making sense? think about it babe,do what's best for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st i'm SO happy u had fuuun. Best bday eva!
    Then,i kno how awesme brit is but no judgemnt here...the heart DOESN'T want wat the heart doesn't want...smeone else will c his big shiny medal n luv it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha babe i REALLY wana know how all this married guy business turns out.waahahahaha aint ur life one big soap opera.love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss guided I TOTAAAAALLLYYY gey you! you have no idea! Whats stalling me is just having to do it... I think I will get a panick attack. Hes so amazing. its a huge tennis match in my head concerning when i should do it... mostly cuz my birthday is next week and i dont want to ruin it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh dark and twisty! it kind of hurt reading that someone else will love his medal sob!! but anyway, this must be done,,
    great party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sisiwaga!!! long time!!!! OH gosh married guys story is so disturbing... next blog with details

    ReplyDelete