Thursday, February 18, 2010

OBSESSED IS ME (SEEN THE MOVIE?)




He's got evrything I want his yummy (human) being him!
I had a dream the other day about him teaching me how to drive ( i drive but havent ever since I got bashed 2 years ago), and on this day, as he was seated on the passenger's siT instructing me, his palm reassuringly on my thigh, he told me to drive to a certain location. And there was a house; meduim sized,not large, but cozy. and he took me inside, and told me it was our place.

"but i live with my parents now (they were in Nainja for 3 years) they cant let me move in with you" I cried.
"eis okay lov (british accent. You do know that he grew up in East London)... but you can come here any time you want. Spend the night.. we can cook there ( he pointed at the beautifuly laid out kitchen), Its got four bedrooms, and im getting a master bed for us."

I think i must have cum in my sleep hahaha. Or maybe shed a joyfull tear.

Where are you MAN OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!!

PS: SORT OF ENDED THINGS WITH BRIT. WILL KEEP YALL POSTED
i LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUCHO LOVE

BTW CUPPA, THE LGBT (lesbain gay bi tranni) FLAG IS SO BEAUTIFUL.I PRINTED IT FROM YOUR POST AND PLACED IT IN MY WALLET. I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS EVEN A FLAG! SINCE THE SEVENTIES. TOO AWESOME

5 comments:

  1. OMG you left brit? shocker! he seemed like such a nice guy... oh well, when two people aren't compatible stuff can't work.

    its a wonderful flag! im even happy you put it in your wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent left him really. Its complicated ( i hate complicated). I think i will talk abouty it in my next blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigod, look at this guy. I could cry. MARRY ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha ur crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete