Wednesday, July 22, 2009

oh well

I get home, straight to my computer to start on a bunch of boring assignments. Here I am loving the new focused me that surfaced since yesterday when two texts buzz in one after the other on my cell. Baby and A.S
I laugh by myself.
Im anxious to open them both. okay, A.S
Shes arrived well at 'thhaaat country' ..hala whenever she says. I go back to the top of the message and read it again.

last weekend I raved cuz of her.it was her last weekend. She ditched me all night, her phone was 'in the car' (all night)so I couldnt reach her. Im forced to call her stupid friend because I mean, I have to see her before she leaves... Find out shes not coming tO the club that she said she will come to so silly me I go to the club shez at. BIG MISTAKE. I get there and ocourse stupider friend number 2 and stupid 1 get together and start to bitch about me being there. I hate stupider (male) the most. Stupid (Female) is just irrelevant to my life. the story of how we became such enemies is a whole other blog but we were once all really good friends.
god i hate Stupider. Anyway, A.S is going on and on about how sorry she is about her phone being in the car, smoking cigarrete after the next, sipping my water, turing her attention away for a second to respond to something happening 100feet away and then she gets back to me. She thrives on this fanship that she gets from all these people. it feeds her ego so much and i can see it, and there I was feeding that shit.
She says amidst 10million things that she 'thinks' that her and her People have to go. I get up and start looking for a cab guys number... I summon her away from her drooling fans and we start to talk. she asks me to get along with stupid and stupider, then stupider comes.. "err...sorry for cock blocking but AS we gatta go so er..." I laugh.
"Cock blocking!???" i retort
"theres no cock involved" A.S says and then turns around to tend to another fan, and then I laugh responsivley "yeah there's no cock involved...!" Stupider looks at me dead in the eye and says "You dont exist.. Er.. A.S can we leave?!"
"wait Stupider, what have I done to you that you can say something like that?" (my beef is with Stupid, not him... he is just really close to stupid so he has her back plus he hates that A.S and me have this whole BIcurious fling because he likes A.S... Azin, LIKES-LIKES)
"say what?" A.S finally catching up with whats going on
"That I dont exisit.. Why would you say that?"
"yeah why would you say that to her?" A.S
He sneers and walks off.

AS continues talking to whoever that was behind her...

Stupiders comment hurts me, rather than piss me off as would most things and I feel tears in my eyes. throw my cigarette and walk off.

A.S i think notices my absence and i can hones$tly see her from the corner of my eye, gesturing with her hands on her temples and over her chest (heart) how 'stressfull' this is all making her as random fan comforts her. as usuall, the drama now turns to her, her feelings and shit. I text my girl for a cab number cuz i see none. Its 6.30in the fucking a.m and im in stupid galileo's. A.S and her friends hurudle aroud their mortie about 50 yards to my right. Stupid's boyfriend ( hes cool) comes and asks if im okay (transport) and i say ive called a cab. he advices me to go round the other side as there are cabs there. I do that. Walk past AS and her stupid friends... She doenst follow after me, ask me how am getting home nothing... I leave. That was the first time in my LIFE that I left the rave alone. wacha even story for chiboz, just alone like that!!

3hours later I get an Im sorry text. WHat does she want? for me to 'understand'?! ure fucking kidding me. shez not sorry. this was her being her. It hits me why I stopped talking to her a couple of years back when we were neighbours. I have heart but im not going to turn to a lil bitch. I was walking well into that path that night.
Shes like the best friend I will never have. Love her to death,always have her back, but I just cant stand her shit.

<<<im yet to reply A.S's.


Baby's text. I stare at his name on my phone and then I open it

"I miss you so much..."

The perfect messege that would lure me straight back into his arms
we are broken up since last night. I feel so alone without him but it is almost like a load off my shoulders. we both know that its over. But three years isnt something easy to let go of. Again I am confident enough to say that he loves me.

"So do I Baby." i reply

I finish my work, go to the microwave to warm my supper, then i see the roach thathas been living in my moicrowave.. ew.It doesnt like walk around there, it is stuck im between the glass thru which u can see into the microwave YYYUUUUCCCKK. I tried using a fork to create a crack on the door of the m.wave and then spraying RAID in there.. i thot it died i didnt use the damn thing for a week and i cleaned it like crazy after that, but then today i saw it walk in th glass. u see the door of a mircowave has a dual glass noow the roach is inbetween there. I am abit of a clean freak and im insectophobic, so im going psycho!! its so true that roaches can survive micro waves and nuclear waves and all. gross.. Gross gross gross gross

5 comments:

  1. Kenyan nights have extra hours?...that's one hell of a long night...)-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can't stand roaches either...Yuck!..my spine quivereth at the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Haven; you just gat back al show u wassup
    @KM; Totally
    @Kye; dont you think we should form a club me n u?? clear out the roach population like the powerpuff girls?! I call dibs on Buttercup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! I totally dig it! Imma be bubbles.

    ReplyDelete