Tuesday, October 5, 2010

its been forever...

Sigh, I cant even really remember where i left things.
Well, Ive got 40 minutes to write this before I'm forced to do get back to work.

The reason I hadn't really been blogging is because of the twisted awkward unusual place I was in my life; love life to be more certain.

Rem Married Guy? otherwise known as MG? ((shaking head in disgrace))...

Despite the fact that my contract with the company we were both working for ended, (meaning I would see less or even non of him) we still used to see each other quite a lot. Mostly on the weekends. Anyway, a lot has happened in between then and now, stuff that's not really worthy of my blog so i wont get into it. But in short, I haven't slept with him, i have kissed him many times, I do NOT have the strong feelings i had for him anymore (i really cannot get passed the wedding ring _no matter how hard i try), and so now I just you know... left the whole thing. well sorta.

Also somewhere in between, i met this guy, Mr. A. haha how weird was that month long relationship-thing. *rolling eyes* dating is really not fun.

I also graduated from UNI yaaaayyyy!!! I miss it so much tho. i just wanna party and not have to think about work the next day. blegh.

And now, there's a new guy. Mr Not-so-rude-rude-boy... Okay so here's the story with him. about three years ago, when I was still in uni (duh), i met him in Black rose's apartment. It was a hangover Friday , as was every Friday in my uni, and i was going to check up on my girls after the previous night's reckless drinking! I noticed him straight away when I stepped into the room.. you know one of those, butterflies at first sight. After he left later on i asked about him... and Black rose and Sassy were like, "Purple dew, you really do have bad boy syndrome. hes not a good guy. and he's also asked about you. what is it with u and falling for assholes"... or something close to that. you get the drift though. And then there was a bunch of other stuff they told me about his past that totally threw me off.

so i lengad the crush and moved on with my dysfunctional relationship with Baby. (reff to former blogs). Anyways, over the past year he has always been asking me out on a date and i have always been giving excuses or bluntly ignoring him when he chats me up on face book. i just didn't want his storo. but i was still atrtracted to him so sometimes i would go back to Black Rose and ask her "what is his issue again?".

Alright so yesterday. he chatts me up as usual and i ignore him as usual. but then this time he says "purple dew why do u always ignore me? M sorry to bother you tho" And im like "im writing an email, relax"... which i wasnt..
and we start to chat up. he asks me out on a date. tells me that I should get to know him, give him a chance, blah blah blah. he plead a good case however. so I chat up Black rose and im like, girl, what was the story with RudeBoyNotRude again?
ANd she says the same stuff.
okay, now this time i know i don't hav an excuse.I am not seeing anyone, I was free in the afternoon and bored as hell at work, so i said, OKay...

My resilience with bad boys has grown tremendously. My girls fail to believe so.

I meet him. Butterflies and everything. He is shorter and smaller that I remembered. Must be all these Idris Elba sex fantasies ive been having; raising my bar really high :)...

I went on this date with my guard as high as the wall of china. I was expecting to meet this arrogant selfish bastard, you know? and im telling you, he was so sweet and shy and awww i was just blown away. Right, but not everything was perfect... I expected to be taken to a nicer more expensive place..*cringe*... Dude im not going to end up in another BRIT-relationship (ref to former blogs)...
Anyway, he lives alone, works, has hopes and ambitions of making it someday. owns a sexy bike, kinda cute... and is going to pick me up today from work so that we can go and watch Churchill live. He got office tickets (he's not buying them :( ... )but at least im going for a live performance right.
All these women empowerment books are not helping a bratha.

so!!! i'm back and and i aint high in crack!! lol

I love you all.

Stay Tuned.
Purple.

5 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeyyyyy!!! =) you're back! I've missed you a bunch purpledew!

    And it seems we're both attracted to the rude-boys. Sigh...

    Great to have you on tehe blogosphere again... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time indeed..
    brother must know his game,if he kams off as shy etc,then he is the sly undercover type that eats u up inside going out like a cancer..before u know it,ur all gaga!!


    http://philo-so-far-theanonymouspresence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuppppaaaa!!! omigosh i have missed you too soo much!!! how have you been??? gai, fo real ive missed you. oh sigh rude boys . im trying!!!!!!

    Njagala... holy shit like im thinking that too!!! Hes playing soemthing cuz i know my girls were right. they know me and thats why the warned me away

    ReplyDelete