Friday, October 8, 2010

CAVE AGE ERA MUCH?

Helooo :) :)

Today i have been a very good girl. I got to work on time and i have reached and surpassed my sales target... the stars are surely aligned for me today :)

We didn't end up going for Churchill live on Tuesday, RudeBoyNotsoRide (a.k.a MotorBike guy ~ MB guy) and I cuz of the rain. I thought that that was such a stupid excuse! especially cuz I was already on my way from work to Carnivore when he cancelled. And even if he cancelled and there was a huge down pour, si he should have told me we meet up in CBD instead??? since we both work here...and the whole date was about hanging out with me. Wasn't it?
I was on full HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU defence mode. Dude. I have no more tolerance for crap ~ only and only if i feel and see that you could be the ONE... and even then my crap tolerance level is low. And you will be TOO INTO ME to pull such stunts.

He called back ten minutes later to uncancel the date saying that we can can just go by cab (instead of him going to pick the car from destination-very-far)... Logistics should have been planned effectively prior. He knows he is on thin ice anyway cuz he knows I have been warned against him. So yeah, game up.
I was like, "no no lets just hook up some other time cuz I have already turned around." he knew he had fucked up and that's why he called back.yup yup.

So anyway here's what i wanted to talk about.
On our first date he mentioned how his ex never used to offer to come over and cook for him or anything knowing well that he cant cook and lives alone. I thought 'aww how cute he wants someone to feed him. easy i can do that'... Yesterday he had a headache. He was like, come and massage me nini nini work is killing me... I was like awww get well soon. your probably dehydrated have a glass of water and moniter it, youll be fine.
Today he's like, hope you slept well, wish you could bring me breakfast or better yet, you.

?????

Is it just me or are u also reading into this like he wants a maid~girlfriend~bitch~bendover sorta relationship ?? This isnt the 60s... no mad~men scenario here... i wish you could bring me breakfast?

I dunno, this is weird. And yeah!!! i would love to do this kind of stuff for MY BOYFRIEND. WHO I HAVE FALLEN In LOVE WITH.OVER TIME
I dont think he should be suggesting such stuff after one date! i hardly know him. I don't even know his second name. ai?

I smell a rat.

i donno i dont think im wrong...

5 comments:

  1. as much as u smell a rat...i can bet ur gona give him a 2nd,3rd..and 10th date..i bet u 10quid

    ReplyDelete
  2. take the ten quid!!! we r on date number four today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i usually don't care about disappointed strangers.
    Date number 12... :) <3... stay tuned for more

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...for some reason am looking forward to seeing how this goes


    http://philo-so-far-theanonymouspresence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete