Saturday, January 9, 2010

FORBIDDEN FRUIT

I'm in the middle of a really heated debate about land rovers and Range rovers.. Of course i don't have a stake in such conversations because i know very little about cars. All i know is that in this debate, im on the Range bleachers...
So anyway, Mombasa is so beautiful this time of year (im at the coast)... We decided to come after the festivities to avoid the chaos. I thought it was a lame idea...but i now know that i wouldnt have enjoyed myself had i come then. My cousin who lives here tells me that they were in traffic from 2 am till 5.30 am on new years eve. 2 am to 5 am!!!! and that the human traffic was so much that she said this year she wont stay i the Mombasa for the holidays... Also had a wax today. Brazilian. shiyet it hurts.

When I said that WE decided to come over after the festivities, I meant Brit, myself and a couple of other people.

Here's what's going on,

We are staying at out friends house. and he is reeeaaallly RICH. seven bedrommed house, biggest residential swimming pool in Mombasa, pool house and pool bar... His friends haha, a bunch of rich kids who talk about big cars, women and extravagant living every second of the day, spend their fathers' money and do not hide this fact, and walk around in their im so rich frames raining money, bursting out in huge bursts of deep ego filled laughters every time someone says something which according to them is incredibly funny. I know i sound so satirical but i am having the time of my life with these guys.
So here's the catch
THese guys are huge (literally) ego filled, laugh out loud, buy any drink on me kind of guys.

Brit on the other hand is quiet reserved and doesn't retaliate when the bots start to bully him( and I do). The boys bully each other in turns all the time. And I personally am attracted to a man who has a bit of fight in him. And this turns me off so much that today when we were making love, i had to visualise that i was with Idris Elba just so that i could get into it...


Because I really like this guy, i wont persist on the negative for much longer. But one of the big boys here i can see is really into me and i didnt give a fuck till today... because i found myself trying to impress him.

Brit is the best most sweetest guy I have ever known, and this big boy is the kind of guys i am attracted to that just fuck me over. So i know im lucky to be with brit; I just, I dont know...

HELP.

6 comments:

  1. WOIYE... brit is so sweet! :)
    ebu lenga those other macho dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enyewe, i dnt know ur life so i can't judge... but from where i'm standing i can see a fine mamacita n her pussy of a boyfriend... but, u never know, maybe he was being quiet no to stir trouble cos he knew u were havin a gud time n wanted 2 let u enjoy it instead of jifanya-ing macho...
    btw, hi i'm kush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofcourse its the money talkn. It neva bought happiness u knw...im 4 team Brit! Swtest guy eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. too early to judge i think...hes sweet, so maybe he just doesnt like confrontation.bit odd tho that he just sat there n took it all...hope u get ur answers soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kush!
    I dont think so... I like men who are quiet and composed but can also stand up for things. Especially in a situation where we've got people around, I cant look im wearing the pants, now can I.

    A for sin thats the same thing i presumed;
    that it was huge egoz being boosted by their apparent wealth. but im not wealthy and i stood out... see???

    Me too sisiswaga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will hang on to Brit nontheless but stay tuned for my next blog to get updated on the days of MY life/ Love you all

    ReplyDelete