Saturday, August 1, 2009

My squirtsexual awakening

I cant even wait to get to a computer to type this so excuse my typing errors n slight ommissions but i swear to keep in the details..
Baby and I are back..to the sex. Friday ...10.am, i wake up. Groggy and I need to pee like a horse. I stumble to the loo and release, catching a wink of sleep in the process. There's a knock on the door. IT CANT BE HIM. Baby dsnt knock like, an ordinary 3knock.he knocks twice-two times. I convince myself its those wajenziz in the next building nd continue my biz. AGAIN,the knock. Shit. Its him. Before i open the door i peek thru the curtain n see him. His back to the door and then "BOO!!"
"yaaah"
he turns around. I yank myself from the door. Shit
okay
so i open the door
we hug...for long
crap,i didnt brush my teeth last night. No dont kiss me. Oh god he's kissing me. Hes sitting down. Here comes my verbal diahorrea...
Im taaaaaaalkin and taaaalking
asking about his mum his brother his houseboy!
Okay so its not like we hadnt seen each othr. Hed actually taken me out for lunch on wednesday nd i loved it. Nothing goes together better than me and him. But u c its a family tradegy that brought us back together. Like a-date-together. Forget when he spent the night two weeks ago. That was just nostalgia. Anywho. The chemistry was so fucking ridiculous.hes tough exterior was minus..n im just a sucker for romance. Hes was sooo into me that wednesday.sofucking cute

sooo
i brush my teeth. Get back on the sofa. Look at his black shirt. So sleek like that. And that vein that pops on his neck when he lafs. Yeah that was me who made him laf
//foward//
i cum

in bed. Post sex. Im giving him storo scooting up close to his side of the bed cuz my side is well,inhabitable at the time .hes listening while smoking a cigarette.
I turn.
Im small spoon. Hes big spoon
his hand is on my thigh..now its on my..er diamond.
I place my fingers on his to direct his movement.

oooh fuck
no this way baby... yES THAT WAY
my thighs start to get tight so i know its coming

then i get this convulsion! Like im getting a fucking epileptic attack. Wat the fuk??i dont know! Then at the time of the convulsion,i get a blak out. My eyes r shut but its a big BLaNK.!!! azin i feel like ive one deaf or something an di cant see ..I cant explain that thing....!
Baby is still at it!!! im in total surrender
and then seconds later i convulge AGAIN,wtf... Exhale and nd the orgasm holds tight in my pussy n then sweet jesus i release .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there it gooes gushing on the radio... .... .... .....
.... .... .... ... ...
...
....

did i just....???? was that a..?!!


"Boo its not fair uve cum twice..." Baby groans and flips me on my back.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet mary mother of jesus and wife of joseph!!!
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt???
    Mad!
    I'm so jealous!

    He did what??? I need to get me a manual for my ummm... 'diamond'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kye: whhat ru serious!! like were they on top or what?? im curious lol
    I have never even cum with em, fingers.. LIke I have my ways ( u know when im alone) cuz my fingers get tired.. so this was a first of many things. did you feel like you were peeing?? cuz i thought i was peeing

    @KM: I got you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, they were on top of me. And to clarify, I thought THEY were peeing too, as a matter of fact, I'm still not sure they weren't cuz it sure felt like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you best GOT me!
    it feels like peeing? for real???

    ReplyDelete
  5. aijajajaja.....(shivers)...jealous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eish babe! That story makes my body tingle...!! (Drool)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah it feels like peeing for real. Maybe its coz it was my first time (blush) bt gai!! i thot shit im i peeing wait but im cumming i cant think...!! its confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. god! u shud b writin reviews 4 adult movies... thisss is hottt.

    ReplyDelete