Thursday, January 20, 2011

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP aka LDR

It’s been one hell of a ride with this one… But it looks like I am still here (there) (everywhere)
After the emotional weekend, this is an email he sent me on Monday night after a tennis match conversation we had over the phone; during which the phone line connection between Nairobi and Melbourne was crystal clear.

I wondered if it would be necessary to post this.

I believe it is. Just so we can understand where I am. Mentally, Emotionally, Psychologically.

I decided to ask him if it would be okay to post his ‘letter’ (so he calls it) ONLINE…I tried to ask on Tuesday, I couldn’t…I tried on Wednesday and on Thursday night I just blurted it out. Garry is a private person. Doesn’t like his personals aired in public.But then he said “Yeah, go ahead.”

I was pleased :-)…

I did delete a paragraph that I thought was too intimate (for yal to read :-p ) but I have not edited anything else- spelling errors and all.

This should be the last deep and detailed blog about Garry and me.
We are however, now pursuing a happily ever after.
With Love,
Purple

The truth is what this letter is about. No lines no nothing, just you and me.
Saturday night party at my place. Having loads of fun, I knew it was my last night!
Wanted to keep the night out low key say bye to the friends on the rave and Kenya.
But your bro is like “lets go to my place for more drinks?” I change n were off. We fika and
I notice u doing ur art work on the floor but i honestly thought u were covering books....
Nwa I dint take much notice. Later on Im with the fellaz kicking it on the balcony then you came, kind of noticed! Next time I saw u, u were drinking on the round table, i looked again. But i wanted a closer look so i went to the kitchen n thats when we first talked i was like she ait.
Went out to party some more, our paths crossed again(i remember bits and pieces). Truthfully when we went to the ride i was only interested in feeling on you. I was tipsy. Really dint give a fuck, But Hold on when our lips came together energy flowed out from you into my heart which i had chained up and i felt it sparkle. That wasn’t it yet.. I thought to myself this is the perfect last night fling for me before I go. We had sex. During that u told me “look at me." i did more than just look, i saw your beauty. Bado..
WHen I really Started FEELING U was when we started talking we argued a little, joked, flirted ,cuddled and fell asleep. Im thinking wow this is such a nice mama but o well i just have to sahau her. Not actually realising whats going.... I dropped you home knowing thats the end of that, but the problem was 1nce i left couldn’t stop thinking about you. I love how your skin smells forget about perfume, you have this amazing natural smell even if i asked you what perfume you wore and sprayed it,it would be empty coz your scent isn’t there.i loved it so much.
I wasn’t coming to see you l8r on that day, i was supposed to be spending quality time with the folks it being my last day. But i had to see you. I opend your door and there you are dressed in blue laying calm on your bed, the sun rays infused with the curtains and gave the room such a romantic colour and mood. I sayed Hi, you smiled and welcomed me like im the MAN. What a feeling we hugged and kissed and the process of me realizing what i feel for you began. We spoke and i began seeing you beyond your physical, im into the person inside. The way you talk, your attitude, charisma, camaraderie im just astonished how much i like the person, we touch we kiss and thats when the chains i put around my heart disappear. I gaze into your sexy eyes and a rollercoaster of emotions travel through my body. Im scared cz i dnt no what the fuck im feeling. I try to fight it cz i no im not the the type of person to fall for anyone ever. But this round the heart won the mind. You kiss my eyes and i totaly flip. WTF WTF WTF. Simple delicate kiss but it means so much to me.

I dint want to leave but i had to. Distance was separating me from some1 really special but i had to. We spoke and for the 2 days i travelled 'Purple' my darling your all i thought of. Someone like you doesn’t come around everyday i know i have searched.

As i told you before i have never been in a real relationship. I always get scared confused and back out or just avoid them, Over the years i have developed the art of shutting any i want out of my life. Very selfish not caring about any1 but myself which is wrong. Your telling me about your bad Karma? i have treated mamas in the past like dirt-use and abuse. So iv been running knowing my day will come. But i cant keep thinking like that. I live once, i decided to stop running and man up.
The past weekend when i hurt you, that was me being confused. I care so much about u and i have to be sure what i feel for you is real before i can commit myself to you because i care about u so so much and it grows everyday. But i would rather not be with you than to be with you only to break you. Im new at this and super confused. I really don’t want to lose you coz you the full package. I love the way u always call text, the concern and compassion you show makes me want to live forever. I feel the same but i have to learn how to express it coz i haven’t before. Somtimes i need space sometimes i feel like running hopefully youl learn how to handle that situation. I don’t know this or that but i know ur part of me.


Peace and love Ya'll

2 comments: