Tuesday, March 2, 2010

12 THINGS



Like I said, i turn 22 on friday...And I wanted to make a list of things that you, (friends/followers) dont know about me. I couldnt come up with 22, but I came up with 12!! more than half.

(1) I had a blankie until I was 14 years. I couldnt sleep without it; its what got me to sleep. I used to...smell it..sorta sniff it... ALL DAY! Unless i wasnt in the house. I had about six and they had to be washed with stay soft otherwise I couldnt 'smell' them. And as I did, i'd 'do' my mouth just like a baby looking for a mother's breast...haha, or you know how your mouth moves when you are on a pacifier? That was what I did with the blankie only it wasnt in my mouth, I just held it up to my face. And when I was packing for my first day of highschool (boarding school) my dad saw it in my trunk and refused me to carry it. So I left it behind. and then the habbit sorta just disappeared.

(2) The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is pee.

(3) I notice a man by his Skin tone (dark), height, shirt, cologne, smile, voice, watch... exactly in that order.

(4) I dont like writing with a black biro

(5) I can never go to bed without brushing my teeth. Even when im high

(6)I collect all my old scratch cards. Have quite a huge collection now

(7) If i could do anything i wanted in the world, and be sure not to fail, I would be an Actor, a Dancer, then a singer an artist (draw) and a photogropher. Clearly im in the wrong career. All these are the arts.

(8) I hate that when I'm anxious or nervous I get verbal diahorroea.

(9)My favourite weather is when it rains (or when the sun comes out just after) and all my sex fantasies in such weather.

(10)I went lesbo for some months when Baby and I were having madd issues and i was depressed. And relations with two females... *cringe* No?

(11) My plan had always been to wait for marriage to have sex.

(12) When i get really stressed in an exam (and this is true as hell) I get horny. Its like an anxious, stressed arousal... ??? not ati 'aaawwwww i am horny'..nah. And its frustrating and there was this one time in highschool during a chem paper, it happened and i said fuck it, so, i had a small orgasm. I had to save this for last!
If this happens to anyone else please let it be known!! i know im not alone.

(13)I JUST THOT OF THIS ONE!!!! I LOVE JAKE SULLY (AVATAR) HIS REAL NAME IS SAMUEL WORTHINGTON AND HES A 34 YR OLD AUSIE. I THINK THE AVATAR FILM IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER... The love story was not so original but it was still played out beautifuly! aND I LOVED IT...I wish it was me!
I never watch movies twice cuz i dont like the predictability. like NEVER. However, there are some movies i have watched over and over : ANNIE (when i was 6 or 7, i watched it evryday and knew all the songs by heart),CRUEL INTENTIONS (the original with Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon), FACE OFF, and now AVATAR... I wish I was in the Omaticaya tribe, and had a tail... Tsu'tey was a little sexier than Jake though giggle...



Mucho cyber love XXXXXXooooooo
PD

18 comments:

  1. U kno how i feel u on 7...n u still do 6 :D???
    I luv this post...i want 2 do smthin lyk this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I still do six! lol...
    If i could switch careers... i probably would. But ive been in school all my life preparing to be in some sort of proffession, thats the issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAAAAAAAAAAAYUM number 12 is just.... woot! I relate with number 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha let me tell you cuppa, thats something that has been happening since i was i think 12 and the only reason i remembered it is cause last week I was doing an economics exam and i got realy stressed during a calculation, and it happened. But i tried to ignire it so it faded off... gawsh

    ReplyDelete
  5. #12, I can't stop laughing...OMG, I always thought I was alone, such a relief!!!!. Only difference is for me-it doesn't necessarily have to be during an exam. I just get VERY horny when am stressed; thankfully my gf knows this so angry sex makes everything much better...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. HALLELUYAHHHH!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZYY!!! BLACK HAVEN YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!! HAHAHAHAA SO YOU FELL IT TOO??? AND SOMETIMES FOR ME I DONT EVEN RECOGNISE IT CUZ I AM TOO STRESSED OUT. HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is probably the horniest I can ever get...EVER!!..u know like the shivery-do-something-lest-I-explode kind...yup, that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooooo my god r u seious!!! hahahahahahahah. You wanna hear something freaky??? haha well I habe these jeans where the in-seam at the crotch is abit bulgy so when i seat down it presses on my er.. you know!
    how did you know to come to my log when i posted the last comment? do you get some sort of notification and how?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha@ur jeans...good tings!
    aaah let's just say am a big fan of urs,cuppatea,Tamaku, and KM's blog so I check them out at least on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaawww thanks sweet!! thanks alot. I would have invited you to my drink up but, but your so faaarrr.
    Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why thanks. I'll shot down a tequila for u. tsk

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROTFLMBFAO!!!!

    Upto this comment, you actually had 12 comments. And #12 cracked us all up!

    Lovely!!

    Lind.
    kenyantg.

    ReplyDelete
  13. p.s.

    I LOOOOOVED AVATAR!!!! Aki for real i'mma watch it again!!

    Lind.kenyantg.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i knowwwww it awesome!!!!! JB are you Lindsay???

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can relate with 12, had some guy friend tell me the same...aaaaawwww.

    ReplyDelete